CPCI Extender Card (Front)
Call for Price
6U x 160 mm CPCI Extender Card with Guide Rails
6U COMPACT PCI EXTENDER CARDS
6U X 160mm (Front) PN 100-5001
- Extends 6U x 160 mm (or 80mm rear) CompactPCI cards from chassis.
- High power capacity (15A @ 3.3V and 15A @ 5V).
- 10 layer impedance controlled design.
- Hot Swappable when Unit Under Test (UUT) is preinstalled in Extender Card System.
- Extender card and UUT are easily removed as a single unit.
- An ergonomic handle and card guide system allows for ease of use without risk of pin damage.
- Standard front panel allows insertion/extraction from test chassis.
- Provides grounded guide rails for reliable connection.
- No bent pins during insertion and extraction.
- Can be used in vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Supports UUT weights up to 10 lbs.
- Allows testing and debug in system with full access to all signals explicitly labeled and conveniently located for easy scope probing.
- System thermal integrity maintained through use of front panel.
- Supports 32 and 64 bit transfers.
- Connectors support full shielding to maintain CompactPCI compliance.
- Facilitates bench level testing and debug to aid in the system development process.
Bus: CompactPCI, 3.3V or 5V, 32 or 64 bit.
Voltage: 3.3V, 5.0V, 12V
Output Rating: +3.3V @ 15A; +5V @ 15A
Dimensions: 6U x 160 mm x 4 HP (Front)
6U x 80 mm x 4 HP (Rear)
List Prices: $1050.00
Order Number 100-5001 (6U x 160mm)
Price Breaks at Qty 10
Availability: Stock to 4 weeks
If you have any questions about our products please call our Office at (951) 296-3060 Monday – Friday 8-5:30 PST.
|Dimensions||23 × 13 × 3 in|