Extensive use of prototyping is part of our product development. Prototyping techniques include: 3D solid modeling for virtual prototyping; Fabrication and procurement of parts for production of prototypes. Prototypes are full working models, suitable for design verification, product validation, and industry certification.
- Full onsite machine shop and hardware, electronic assembly capability.
- Clean room level assembly.
- Automatic data acquisition test capability for thermal, force, pressure and vibration testing.
- Functional testing and process development.
- Industry contacts for “third party” compliance testing such as UL, CSA, and CE.